Dovercourt Escorts Toronto
The Village of Dovercourt was established in the 1870s. Its occupants were initially poor outsiders from England living in many one and two room tar and paper shacks which at first brought about the town being known as a shantytown.
The town was attached by the old City of Toronto in 1912 bringing about city administrations being reached out to the area empowering its development and improvement by 1923.
The name Dovercourt originates from the name of the home of the Denison bequest, found west of Dundas and Ossington.